Home > Link and copyright
The main text begins here.
Link and copyright
This website is operated under the laws of Japan.
Individual information posted on the website of Japan Agency for Local Authority Information Systems (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) is protected by copyright. This website in its entirety is also covered by copyright which is the property of its editors, and both are protected under the Copyright Act of Japan and international treaties.
Links to this website are free. Notification about link is not necessary.
Link banner image
Quotation and reprint
Please follow fair practices.
- All or part of various information posted by Japan Agency for Local Authority Information Systems itself (hereinafter referred to as J-LIS) for this website may be freely quoted, reprinted or reproduced provided the source is clearly acknowledged by an appropriate method. However, for items with a note such as “all rights reserved,” please comply with the note.
- All or part of the content of this website cannot be modified without permission from J-LIS.
- Information posted on this website is created by taking great care based on information J-LIS believed to be reliable, however, no warranty of accuracy, integrity, continuity, currency and fitness for a particular purpose, etc. is offered by J-LIS. Also J-LIS shall not assume any responsibility for damages incurred by the use of information posted on this website.
- J-LIS shall not assume any responsibility for the content of other websites (websites operated by other organizations or individuals) linked to this website or the content of other websites linked to from this website (websites operated by other organizations or individuals).
Company names, product names, etc. posted on this website are generally the trademarks or registered trademarks of each company. Please note that sometimes ®, (R), TM, TM, etc. are not specified.
- Please note that J-LIS may change or delete the content of this website or change URL without prior notification.
- Due to the technical restrictions particular to the electronic media, on this website, letter types and other forms may differ from those in paper publications.
- For some pages, image data such as extended characters are mixed in plain text and when size of characters is changed or text is copied, sometimes they may not be displayed properly.
The above are intended for this website and do not apply other websites operated and managed by J-LIS.